Who we are
We are an award-winning, full-service software delivery agency from Zagreb, Split, and Frankfurt. Our Engineering team is made of industry veterans and ever-growing technology enthusiasts, that guarantee your personal growth alongside our amazing projects. This time we are looking for a Scala Engineer (m/f/t) who will join our team.
The right one
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in development using Scala
- Best practices for facilitating Agile and Test Driven Development
- Strong experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Source code management with Git
- Knowledge of the SQL databases
- Understanding of stages in the software development life cycle — development, test, pre-production, production, etc.
- Functional programming in Scala
- Actively participate in PR reviews in version control tools
- Participate in Scrum sprint ceremonies
- Increase test coverage via unit tests and integration tests
- Coordination with development and user teams
- Ensure quality and speed of product delivery
The extra mile
- Familiarity with ReactJs/AngularJS/Angular
- Familiarity with Spring Framework, Hibernate
- Overall experience with Java / JVM ecosystem
- Familiarity with Akka
Technologies we use
Some of the perks we happily provide
Interesting international projects
Our international projects are technologically daring and keep us well-motivated.
Top-notch working equipment
Not only it's top-notch, but you also get to choose between Linux or OSX.
Highly experienced mentors will help you out and provide real-time feedback and support.
Conferences, training sessions, meetups, external and internal workshops at your disposal.
Book budget carte blanche
Order multiple books and e-books free of charge.
Blog contributor bonus program
If you write an article for our blog, you get a cash reward.
Remote and/or office work
We support remote work and we're also happy to see you in our brand new 1100m2 office in the Zagreb City center.
We have darts, arcade games, and a pool table with never-ending snacks and beer on tap. Hyped about the new PS5.
Flexible working hours
Our hours are flexible, but responsible. We all work in the same timeframe and deliver things on time.
We’re really into dogs. Bring them over, as much as you can.