Who we are
We are an award-winning, full-service software delivery agency from Zagreb, Split, and Frankfurt. Our Engineering team is made of industry veterans and ever-growing technology enthusiasts, that guarantee your personal growth alongside our amazing projects. This time we are looking for a QA Engineer (m/f/t) who will join our team.
The right one
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years of work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Knowledge and/or experience in SCRUM & agile requirements engineering as well as with tools and techniques used in automated testing
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Test software created in Agency04 with an emphasis on functional requirements and user experience
- Prioritize, document and report issues with clear „steps to reproduce“ and expected behavior
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Develop and maintain manual and/or automated test suites
- Be a quality advocate
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Perform all types of testing that will result in delivering superb product to our clients and our users
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
The extra mile
- Have BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Have good knowledge of JIRA, Miro and Confluence
- Have experience with automated testing
- Have some knowledge of Java, Kotlin, Amazon S3, GraphQL, Storybook
- Have experience with Chrome DevTools
- Have found a bug in this job description
Technologies we use
Some of the perks we happily provide
Interesting international projects
Our international projects are technologically daring and keep us well-motivated.
Top-notch working equipment
Not only it's top-notch, but you also get to choose between Linux or OSX.
Highly experienced mentors will help you out and provide real-time feedback and support.
Conferences, training sessions, meetups, external and internal workshops at your disposal.
Book budget carte blanche
Order multiple books and e-books free of charge.
Blog contributor bonus program
If you write an article for our blog, you get a cash reward.
Remote and/or office work
We support remote work and we're also happy to see you in our brand new 1100m2 office in the Zagreb City center.
We have darts, arcade games, and a pool table with never-ending snacks and beer on tap. Hyped about the new PS5.
Flexible working hours
Our hours are flexible, but responsible. We all work in the same timeframe and deliver things on time.
We’re really into dogs. Bring them over, as much as you can.