Who we are
We are an award-winning, full-service software delivery agency from Zagreb, Split, and Frankfurt.
Our Engineering team is made of industry veterans and ever-growing tech enthusiasts, which guarantee your personal growth alongside our amazing projects. This time we are looking for a Senior Frontend Software Engineer (m/f/t), who will join our ranks!
Work with cutting-edge technologies for a Swiss IoT and Big Data pioneer and join the long-promised era of cargo and supply chain transparency.
About the project
Nexxiot is a driver of the digital logistics of tomorrow. The company’s goal is to enable a five percent reduction in global CO2 emissions by increasing cargo transport efficiency and eliminating waste caused by empty runs and inefficient routes.
Together we provide an integrated solution to track, find and protect cargo from over 160 countries around the globe and across 450 network roaming partners to ensure trust, security, and efficiency with data from more than 4 billion traveled kilometers stored in a dedicated logistics cloud.
You will be part of a large pool of diverse, talented, curious, and motivated engineers, which is responsible for the development and operations of our core products and software services.
- Collaborating with your team as well as our UX and QA team to design, implement, test, roll-out and maintain new features and services
- Actively participating in discussions around design, solutions, and technology overall
- Continuously improving the general state of our code base
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and helping educate the team. Acting as onboarding buddy for new team members
- Being proactive in finding improvements, tackling technical debt, writing, and improving documentation
- Strong experience with web frontend engineering concepts, design patterns, technologies, and frameworks such as Angular
- Strong experience in writing software in TypeScript
- Experience with working in an agile environment
- Decent frontend system design knowledge
- Familiar with containerised applications (Docker)
- Solid knowledge of software testing; TDD is encouraged, but not mandatory
- Open-minded team player, taking end-to-end responsibility to get things done.
- Solid experience with Git, and CI/CD best practices (Gitlab CI)
- Decent algorithmic knowledge
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Technologies we use
Some of the perks we happily provide
The most comfy chairs, and a working elevator, and …
And much more.
Interesting international projects
Our international projects are technologically daring and keep us well-motivated.
Top-notch working equipment
Not only it's top-notch, but you also get to choose between Linux or OSX.
Remote and/or office work
We support remote work and we're also happy to see you in our brand new 1100m2 office in the Zagreb City center.
Flexible working hours
Our hours are flexible, but responsible. We all work in the same timeframe and deliver things on time.
You'll have a place to park your bike, a service corner and showers.
A couple of e-scooters are available to make your commute easier.
We’re really into dogs. Bring them over, as much as you can.
Team building budget
Every team gets monthly team building budget to spend on whatever they like.
We have darts, arcade games, and a pool table with never-ending snacks and beer on tap. Hyped about the new PS5.