Who we are
We are an award-winning, full-service software delivery agency from Zagreb, Split, and Frankfurt. Our Engineering team is made of industry veterans and ever-growing tech enthusiasts, which guarantee your personal growth alongside our amazing projects. This time we are looking for a Node.js Engineer (m/f/t), who will join our ranks!
The Node.js Engineer will join a team of highly skilled developers working on scalable web applications within an agile environment, working fully remotely if desired. You will be joining a highly dynamic team of agile senior developers responsible for building high-quality frontend components.
As well as being a strong Node.js Engineer you will have the initiative and incentive to work in a complex environment involving multiple integration points and collaboration with other teams.
If you feel that this is the sort of environment in which you could flourish and would like to know more please apply.
Who are we looking for?
- At least 3+ years of experience working in back-end development
- Experience with common API/back-end design patterns, technologies, and engineering concepts
- Experience with popular back-end frameworks such as Express, Sequelize, and/or Prisma
- Familiarity with various database systems (Postgres, MongoDB)
- Familiarity with API testing tools such as Postman or Insomnia
- Solid experience with CI/CD best practices
- Experience with TypeScript is strongly preferred
- Well-versed in distributed version control (Git); experience with GitHub or BitBucket
- Advanced knowledge of unit testing using Jest or Mocha
- Everyday use of ESLint and Prettier
- Familiarity with Docker
- Experience with working in an agile environment
- Problem-solving skills and decent algorithmic knowledge
- Curious and never afraid of learning to master new tools, technologies, and methodologies
- Excellent time-management skills
- Open-minded team player, taking end-to-end responsibility to get things done
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
Being proactive in finding improvements, tackling technical debt, writing, and improving the documentation.
Taking part in code reviews and giving constructive feedback on code improvements.
Collaborating with your team as well as our UX and QA team to design, implement, test, roll out, and maintain new features and services.
Continuously improving the general state of our codebase.
Taking a step further and not being afraid to challenge proposed solutions to find the best solutions for our customers.
Actively participating in discussions around design, solutions, and technology overall.
Keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and helping educate the team. Acting as onboarding buddy for new team members.
Technologies we use
Some of the perks we happily provide
The most comfy chairs, and a working elevator, and …
And much more.
Interesting international projects
Our international projects are technologically daring and keep us well-motivated.
Top-notch working equipment
Not only it's top-notch, but you also get to choose between Linux or OSX.
Remote and/or office work
We support remote work and we're also happy to see you in our brand new 1100m2 office in the Zagreb City center.
Flexible working hours
Our hours are flexible, but responsible. We all work in the same timeframe and deliver things on time.
You'll have a place to park your bike, a service corner and showers.
A couple of e-scooters are available to make your commute easier.
We’re really into dogs. Bring them over, as much as you can.
Team building budget
Every team gets monthly team building budget to spend on whatever they like.
We have darts, arcade games, and a pool table with never-ending snacks and beer on tap. Hyped about the new PS5.