Who we are
We are an award-winning, full-service software delivery agency from Zagreb, Split, and Frankfurt. Our Engineering team is made of industry veterans and ever-growing technology enthusiasts, that guarantee your personal growth alongside our amazing projects. This time we are looking for a DevOps Engineer (m/f/t) who will join our crew – welcome aboard, captain.
The right one
Who are we looking for?
- Understanding of stages in the software development life cycle — development, test, pre-production, production
- Source code management with Git
- Infrastructure as Code with Terraform/CloudFormation
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools like Grafana, ELK stack or similar
- Understanding of networking, storage, monitoring and system administrator best practices
- Linux command line and shell scripting
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
The extra mile
- AWS and GCP certifications
- Experience in working with Microsoft Azure
- Experience in working with OpenShift Container Platform
- Knowledge of the SQL and NoSQL databases
Rule the cloud
Working with Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform
Coordination with development and user teams to ensure quality and speed of product delivery.
Design and implementation of CI/CD processes.
Workflows automation with Kubernetes and Helm.
Setup and maintenance of the Automated build/deployment jobs in Scrum sprint ceremonies.
Technologies we use
offer to you
Some of the perks we happily provide
Interesting international projects
Our international projects are technologically daring and keep us well-motivated.
Top-notch working equipment
Not only it's top-notch, but you also get to choose between Linux or OSX.
Highly experienced mentors will help you out and provide real-time feedback and support.
Conferences, training sessions, meetups, external and internal workshops at your disposal.
Book budget carte blanche
Order multiple books and e-books free of charge.
Blog contributor bonus program
If you write an article for our blog, you get a cash reward.
Remote and/or office work
We support remote work and we're also happy to see you in our brand new 1100m2 office in the Zagreb City center.
We have darts, arcade games, and a pool table with never-ending snacks and beer on tap. Hyped about the new PS5.
Flexible working hours
Our hours are flexible, but responsible. We all work in the same timeframe and deliver things on time.
We’re really into dogs. Bring them over, as much as you can.