Who we are
We are an award-winning, full-service software delivery agency from Zagreb, Split, and Frankfurt. Our primary focus is building end-to-end web and mobile applications for enterprises, startups and scale-ups. We’re on the lookout for an experienced Business Development Manager(m/f) for the DACH region who will establish a connection with our current clients and focus on building new relationships.
You will be the first contact, handle the qualification of inbound leads, and conduct initial screening meetings with potential clients. At the same time, you will generate new business through outbound activities and your personal network.
Our company is built on technical excellence, so you can expect the support of your colleagues throughout the stages of your pipeline. Although filling your pipeline is a priority, we expect you to bring the opportunities to the final stage and into our client portfolio.
The right one
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales, preferably digital services in the IT industry
- Eager to win, create new business and build a strong network
- Ability to research, generate and actively pursue leads with prospective customers
- Great presentation skills
- English proficiency, both spoken and written
- An already established business network in the DACH Market and German knowledge are a plus
- Ability to self-start, self-motivate, self-sustain, self-improve and work independently
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders
- Some degree of technical knowledge and familiarity with industry trends
- Strong time-management and organisation skills
- A good listener, excellent in objection handling and negotiating
- Proven sales track record
- Research and identify new business opportunities and new trends in the DACH IT Market
- Participating in strategical BD initiatives together with the rest of the team
- Generate and qualify new leads
- Collaborating with our VP Germany located in our Frankfurt office
- Frequent travelling to the DACH Region
- Conducting various meetings with clients and internal discussions
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel within clients
- Building a strong network
- Collaborating with our Marketing Department
- Advising customers, understanding their needs
- Collaborating with other departments and driving the estimation, proposal creation and resources planning process
- Leading the prospective customer acquisition process from “lead to close”
- Administrating the process of signing various contracts with potential clients
- Supporting immediate post-sales activities as a primary client contact
- Preparing and facilitating client hand-over to our Project Management Team
Tools we use
Perks we happily provide
The most comfy chairs, and a working elevator, and …
And much more.
Top-notch working equipment
Not only it's top-notch, but you also get to choose your smartphone together with a company number and Macbook.
Conferences, training sessions, meetups, external and internal workshops at your disposal.
We know it's necessary to look sharp for business trips and meetings, that's why we provide a budget to suit yourself up.
Book budget carte blanche
Order multiple books and e-books free of charge.
Remote and/or office work
We support remote work and we're also happy to see you in our brand new 1100m2 office in the Zagreb City center.
We have darts, arcade games, and a pool table with never-ending snacks and beer on tap. Hyped about the new PS5.
Flexible working hours
Our hours are flexible, but responsible. We all work in the same timeframe and deliver things on time.
We’re really into dogs. Bring them over, as much as you can.